- Game Truck: Easiest Party & Fun for All
- Goodnight Carolina: Celebrating Chapel Hill!
- Chapel Hill Library MOVING Dates (March-April 2013)
- Chapel Hill Trader Joe’s is Pumpkin Heaven
- Emerson Waldorf Kindergarten in Chapel Hill, NC: A Child’s Paradise
- The Stock Exchange Chapel Hill Women’s Consignment: GREAT DEALS on Beautiful Clothing!
- Kids Exchange Consignment Sale offers Great Values
- Fun at WizKids Magic Camp
- Magical Caffe Driade: Coffee in the Woods in the Heart of Chapel Hill
- Fun at the Eno River Festival: July 4th, 7th and 8th
Monthly Archives: September 2011
It’s hard to believe that the Chapel Hill Library’s temporary move to University Mall now is imminent. Do you remember the last time you had to move a house full of stuff? Ugh. Can you imagine packing up an entire … Continue reading
It’s time to celebrate a beautiful new Fall Season! The Chapel Hill, NC and North Carolina Triangle area is a wonderful place to celebrate Fall. We get so excited every year to visit all of our favorite local Pumpkin Patches, … Continue reading
The other day I happened to see a couple handing off a shipment of lots of packages, and I was intrigued by the charming shipping label logo: Little Red Wagon Granola. We chatted for a few minutes and I learned … Continue reading
YMCA Soccer for Ages 3, 3-4 year olds, 5 year olds-Kindergarten, 1st-2nd Grades, 3rd-5th Grades, & 6th-8th Grades It’s Back to School and time for Fall Soccer with the Chapel Hill – Carrboro YMCA! The YMCA offers recreational soccer centered … Continue reading