- Game Truck: Easiest Party & Fun for All
- Goodnight Carolina: Celebrating Chapel Hill!
- Chapel Hill Library MOVING Dates (March-April 2013)
- Chapel Hill Trader Joe’s is Pumpkin Heaven
- Emerson Waldorf Kindergarten in Chapel Hill, NC: A Child’s Paradise
- The Stock Exchange Chapel Hill Women’s Consignment: GREAT DEALS on Beautiful Clothing!
- Kids Exchange Consignment Sale offers Great Values
- Fun at WizKids Magic Camp
- Magical Caffe Driade: Coffee in the Woods in the Heart of Chapel Hill
- Fun at the Eno River Festival: July 4th, 7th and 8th
Monthly Archives: August 2011
August 2011 update: Toots & Magoo has MOVED to University Mall and is no longer located on Franklin St. Be sure to check out Toots & Magoo’s beautiful new shop in University Mall! Toots & Magoo is a beautiful shop … Continue reading
It’s Back to School time in Chapel Hill & Durham, NC, and time for the School Supply treasure hunt! Over the years it seems like there have been several items for which we have had to drive all over town … Continue reading
More great things about Carrboro/Chapel Hill, NC: abundant locally grown produce (including produce grown without pesticides or chemicals), and Panzanella Farm Dinners! Panzanella offers special dinners (usually once a month), featuring locally grown farm produce. Panzanella / Eco Farm Dinner … Continue reading
Support School Gardens in the Chapel Hill / Triangle, NC Area! Whole Foods School Garden Grant Program
Whole Foods is seeking donations at checkout to help fund the FoodCorps/Whole Kids Foundation Garden Grant Program, with the goal of offering 1,000 schools, (including some local Chapel Hill / Triangle, NC schools), a $2,000 grant to create and expand … Continue reading